Roteck now offers a unique German-designed comprehensive home alarm system. At the heart of the system is a wireless base unit to which various options and functions can be added according to requirements. The system can also operate with Roteck's FollowerControl and Impact Panic Alarm products.
Base unit features:
- Simple installation and set-up
- Hands-free/Room monitoring and listen-in functions
- Arm/disarm remote control
- Integrated GSM (Dual Band) phone dialing with voice message function
- Emergency call function with automatic dialling of up to 10 numbers if any dialling attempt fails
- Easy-to-read LCD with 13-character alpha-numeric display illuminated blue or yellow, according to alarm status
- Power failure backup with low battery warning
- Magnet contact sensors
- Ideal for safeguarding of doors, windows, skylights, etc.
Glass breakage sensor
- Buzzer plate contact sensor
- Ideal for safeguarding of doors, windows, skylights etc.
- Passive Infra Red sensor with 8m detection range
- 64° range of horizontal and vertical adjustability
- Ideal for safeguarding of rooms, sheltered terraces, stairways etc.
- Extra loud accoustic alarm and bright LEDs for visual indication
- Adjustable alarm duration (1 to 10 minutes)
- Up to 5 outdoor sirens can be added to one main unit
- Splash-proof sensor
- Ideal for monitoring of water inlets/outlets and spillways,
washing machines, bathtubs, hot-water boilers, or flood-prone areas
- Frequency range: 824 – 960MHz / 1710 – 1990MHz
- Gain: 3dB
- 3m cable length
- Antenna height: 283mm
- Pedestal diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 35g
- Operation temperature: -30°C to 60°C
Note: A registered SIM card is required (not supplied)